Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerve Gear

4 posters

Go down

Nerve Gear Empty Nerve Gear

Post by Rias_Gremory May 26th 2014, 4:04 pm

Hello, I recently found your project and went searching all over the internet for details. And what I found was, that you were going to make a Nerve Gear and that it will be a console, and the first question that pops up into my head is; how? What will the nerve gear be? Kind of like a kinect? Or just like a Playstation? Or would it against all odds, be like the one from the anime? If that's what you're planning best to get it on kickstarter, I'll be sure to spread the word to everyone I know and all my subscribers on youtube c:.
But how would you ever realise it, like if you look at the Oculus Rift it has a multi-million budget and a very large team with big degrees and much experience. And the only thing they are making is an eye-tracker you can put on your head. Which already is very hard, let alone an entire Nerve Gear like the one from the anime. How would you ever be able to produce it? Seeing as your team consists of a much smaller group. And would it be available for countries in Europe too? Sure hope so. Anyways those were my questions, I'd like to hear answers in explicit details oops! bowdown 

Bye! X3
Rias_Gremory
Rias_Gremory

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJA7qB4PsmbF6KuPBPxxgIA

Back to top Go down

Nerve Gear Empty Re: Nerve Gear

Post by RiokuTheSlayer July 16th 2014, 1:08 am

I actually personally have ideas as to how the nervegear would work. But even with these ideas, i'd need an actual scientist and engineer to build a real life NG. (By the way, not on the team. Just puttin in my part. Wanna be on the team tho...)
RiokuTheSlayer
RiokuTheSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sengoku Akatsuki August 18th 2014, 3:09 pm

If your in need of assistance please let me know. I am willing to help with whatever I can in the project.

Sengoku Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmiss December 25th 2014, 6:31 pm

If they are planning to do it with microwaves, they will need help with a physician or else they may fry their own brains on accident... :P

Silmiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down