Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Kronus October 1st 2014, 5:27 pm

Hi I'm Kronus,

I have recently stepped into the amazing world of SAO and it has astounded me. The whole idea behind it is amazing and i appreciate what you guys are doing here, its awesome that someone is doing this and I would love for this to really take off. If you guys need any help just give me a shout (I'm a web developer in RL and can program in C#/java/sql). Hope you guys are still alive.

okay

Kronus

Kronus

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by demetridawn January 4th 2015, 2:00 am

Hello everybody, I'm Demetri. I literally binge watched Sword Art Online within 24 hours about two days ago. Then I promptly searched for a SAO game that I could play and found Argus. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay interested for 7 years until your hard work comes to fruition. However, eventually I came around to the idea of adding my support to the team. I don't have experience or skills in anything related to technology. But I can be helpful in other ways, just like the characters who supported Kirito and the assault teams in SAO. So you guys clear those levels and I'll support you in any way I can!happy
demetridawn
demetridawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum