Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody! Empty Hello Everybody!

Post by Asuna August 13th 2014, 7:22 am

It was the previous Sunday that changed my life totally. A friend of mine urged me to watch SAO and said it was amazing. I did and after I finished all the episodes I have in hand, my heart suddenly went empty. I don't know how to describe it in words, but what I know is that SAO is truly much more amazing than any anime I have ever watched. I have been searching local game stores for SAO games, but without success. I want to play a SAO game as soon as possible and I believe somebody can help me.

I will try to be active in this forum and use the name Asuna. :P

Asuna

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody! Empty Re: Hello Everybody!

Post by demetridawn January 5th 2015, 4:21 pm

I feel the same way about Sword Art Online. It was like we could be a part of their world. I've never felt so included with an anime, or any fiction for that matter. It is also one of the first animes I've seen with a good love story that didn't take away from the original content. It all just seemed so real life, even though it was a game. I think the reason SAO is so awesome is because it's a place where people can be who they where meant to be, instead of the crappy hand they where dealt in RL. happy

Last edited by demetridawn on January 5th 2015, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation fix.)
demetridawn
demetridawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum