Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online (TV) news

+3
EsvaldForceswoop
Aki_Kenmiya
kimurōkuム
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sword Art Online (TV) news - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword Art Online (TV) news

Post by joeybbb December 7th 2013, 8:30 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:Yeah and becase my main storyline is the relationship between Esvald and Lisbeth - if the Extra Edition gives any evidence about Lis having someone else in her life as a boyfriend or something, my entire Aincradian Adventure could go to the trash. And thanI will quit the entire series, which called SwordArtOnline.
The anime made it pretty clear that liz didn't have any significant other, so as long as that didn't change within any of the LNs then you should be in the clear :D
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 8:35 pm

Good to hear :D THat is very very good to hear, I had enough pain about Warmth of the Heart Chapter 4, took meawhileto figure out what to do. But if that true... You really really made up my day :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 8th 2013, 4:37 am

joeybbb wrote:The anime made it pretty clear that liz didn't have any significant other, so as long as that didn't change within any of the LNs then you should be in the clear :D
and it is not mentioned in LN,s at least not up to volume 9. *little spoiler* and right now he is trapped in a game and it sounds like that will be the case in the next 4 volumes. as will *little spoiler*
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 8th 2013, 4:35 pm

After all I think I can do that :D Thanks for the help :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BinaryRecoil December 8th 2013, 4:51 pm

I read through everything that I can find translated into English (which still isn't everything that was written about the Kirito/Asuna plotline- some of it I could only find translated to Chinese & don't understand)- as far as I've seen, Lisbeth is never mentioned as having a relationship at all. However, she is shown to be the one striving harder than all the others to find a way to cut in and steal Kirito away. And you shouldn't even humor giving up on Sword Art Online through Universe. I've got a feeling about this one, it is the next world wide counter culture/phenom & it's only beginning to pick up steam right now. The storyline doesn't even cover a snippet of the story of 90% of the "survivors" of the SAO event

BinaryRecoil

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 8th 2013, 5:23 pm

Yeah so thereisno evidence about it... The onlyproblem SAO isnt finished, so who knowswhat comes in the future arcs... But I am also prepared for those. I speant a lot of time considering the Lisbeth-problem and I think I found a solution. We will see...
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIMIENNY December 9th 2013, 10:39 am

And what about Asuna in GGO? I heard that there will be just a little bit about Asuna+Kirito love.

*SPOILER (IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SAO)*
Wait, is...
*WAIT, WHAT ARE U DOING HERE IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SAO, HUH?!*
Wait, is Kayaba dead? I'm watching SAO for second time, and yes I remember that he talked with Kirito in ALO, but in 15th episode when we see Kirito first time in hospital and we can hear his thoughts, doesn't he say something that people blame leaving Kayaba loosely for that 300 players which can't wake up? If government left him loosely doesn't it mean that he is alive and free?
BEZIMIENNY
BEZIMIENNY

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 9th 2013, 11:27 am

BEZMIENNY wrote:And what about Asuna in GGO? I heard that there will be just a little bit about Asuna+Kirito love.

yes it's true and it is pretty simple. *little SPOILER (If you do not want to know why)* it is because of that Asuna is not playing GGO. (and why... will not tell  wink ) *little SPOILER*

BEZMIENNY wrote:*SPOILER (IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SAO)*
Wait, is...
*WAIT, WHAT ARE U DOING HERE IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SAO, HUH?!*
Wait, is Kayaba dead? I'm watching SAO for second time, and yes I remember that he talked with Kirito in ALO, but in 15th episode when we see Kirito first time in hospital and we can hear his thoughts, doesn't he say something that people blame leaving Kayaba loosely for that 300 players which can't wake up? If government left him loosely doesn't it mean that he is alive and free?

*SPOILER (if you have not seen SAO)*yes he is dead. and what he meant was probably that Kayaba made ​​it such that 300 players would be capture in SAO. (or something like that) before he died. but Kidito don,t believe that it is Kayaba*SPOILER*
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIMIENNY December 10th 2013, 12:34 pm

Ok, so about what is GGO? Like wtf? Asuna and Kirito love is main thing...
BEZIMIENNY
BEZIMIENNY

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 10th 2013, 12:45 pm

Investigating DeathGuns murders or something like that.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by wfkiwi June 27th 2014, 6:28 am

SAO season 2 to air 5th July link:https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15804
Read the LNs if you want the whole story but it should pretty exciting with lots of action scenes.

wfkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum