Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

+11
mistereddy
lotoflux
Beater
BinaryRecoil
Aki_Kenmiya
kimurōkuム
EsvaldForceswoop
joeybbb
Owex
Cadle
Zykai
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based Empty Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

Post by Zykai December 5th 2013, 10:39 pm

When you put your headset on get into the game is it going to look like anime or will it look real like people and yourself and everything i've been curious about this

Zykai

Back to top Go down

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based Empty Re: Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

Post by Cadle December 6th 2013, 1:32 am

I think its going to look just like the anime. :p
Cadle
Cadle

Back to top Go down

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based Empty Re: Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

Post by Zykai December 6th 2013, 4:11 pm

That would be awesome!

Zykai

Back to top Go down

Post by Owex December 6th 2013, 7:56 pm

Our team is too small for now to make it realistic, and I think the game would be better if it looks beautiful than realistic.

I would really like to have a lot of opinions on the subject, what would you prefer for SAO, realistic or beautiful game? (not considering the size and skills of the team)

Here are some comparisons: KoA: Reckoning vs Skyrim
Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based Compsr10
Owex
Owex
Admin

http://argusgames.discutland.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 6th 2013, 8:35 pm

If I wanted realism I would take up kendo or something, beautiful all the way! Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based 2991219529 
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadle December 7th 2013, 4:51 am

Beautiful! Smile 
Cadle
Cadle

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 8:35 am

The way that was in the anime.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 8:55 am

The way that was in the LN wink 
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by Owex December 7th 2013, 10:06 am

Well, the anime is described with ultra incredible realism, but it looks beautiful and not realistic, (cause it's an anime). So what do you mean by like the anime/LN?
Owex
Owex
Admin

http://argusgames.discutland.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 10:14 am

Im fine with graphics like Skyrim.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 11:21 am

Owex wrote:Well, the anime is described with ultra incredible realism, but it looks beautiful and not realistic, (cause it's an anime). So what do you mean by like the anime/LN?
my mistake sorry I read it wrong oops! 
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 7th 2013, 11:46 am

I would like it if was a mix like some things are half between our realism or what it looks like in the anime (to us).X3 

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by BinaryRecoil December 8th 2013, 6:22 pm

If it were my preference, I'd say make it as high def/anime looking as possible. (high def as in, not fuzzy) If you had 60+ people working on environments and people, it would be considerable to go with a Skyrim High Def type or the Assassin's Creed 4:Black Flag kind of extremely realistic high def, but if you try for that without a large group you might be working on this until the 2020's begin. If it has what looks akin to hand drawn, but textured for the proper shadows like the background picture here on the forum- it'd be high definition enough that it'd beat out a few games from this era for graphics. Honestly, I've never cared enough about them to be too picky. If it looked like Chrono Trigger on SNES, but had the incredible plot and capacities that SAO has as a written/theorized game- I wouldn't be able to move on until I'd beaten the 100th floor.

BinaryRecoil

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 8th 2013, 6:32 pm

I am agree with that butif I wont be able to identify the Kobold Lord or any known monster from the anime I will be very angry.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 8th 2013, 8:13 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:I am agree with that butif I wont be able to identify the Kobold Lord or any known monster from the anime I will be very angry.
We have some skilled 3D artists on the team, have some faith okay I mean, have you seen Owex's heath cliff model?
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 9th 2013, 3:08 pm

Honestly joeybbb I love the design for your pet if you made it bigger than the players you could mount it! :OMG: 

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 9th 2013, 3:11 pm

...  oops! read the caption above it

it was an accident!!
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 9th 2013, 3:12 pm

OHHHHH srry still looks badass though

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 9th 2013, 3:14 pm

Haha yeah I kicked myself right after I hit the empty button xD I swear that folder was emptied the day before. Oh well, I'll remake him some day
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 10th 2013, 3:54 pm

Love the design though hope you make it available to everyone.

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 10th 2013, 4:28 pm

joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beater December 12th 2013, 7:18 pm

I am definitely going to have to go with beautiful on this one! Although realistic graphics can be nice in certain scenarios, beauty is far more important to me, and probably many other people. As long as things are recognizable and have a decent definition, then beauty is the way to go!
Beater
Beater

Back to top Go down

Post by lotoflux December 13th 2013, 9:19 pm

beautiful games are beautiful! If i wanted to play a realistic game, I would play skyrim, ac, or b4r or something of that nature! And if realistic models aren't done perfectly, they just don't look good plus the game would take ages to make!  Smile
lotoflux
lotoflux

Back to top Go down

Post by mistereddy December 30th 2013, 4:00 pm

hey, i'm new, i saw this and was like ... YES!...
anyway, yeah i would like to see beautiful instead of realistic.

mistereddy

Back to top Go down

Post by . January 4th 2014, 2:14 am

Well realistic looks nice to me ( playing wit ha a realistic graphics looks like you were in a different world )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next