Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

+11
mistereddy
lotoflux
Beater
BinaryRecoil
Aki_Kenmiya
kimurōkuム
EsvaldForceswoop
joeybbb
Owex
Cadle
Zykai
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

Post by . January 4th 2014, 2:16 am

ishimaru wrote:Well realistic looks nice to me ( playing with a realistic graphics looks like you were in a different world )

Back to top Go down

Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the SAO that you are creating going to be Anime based or life based

Post by DarkArcherz January 4th 2014, 2:27 am

so is it gonna be a third or first person game first? Is it gonna be on NerveGear when it comes out? If so wouldn't it take a long for the whole scent,smell,sight etc. thing? If that's the whole thing it would take a while and without it being on NerveGear it just wouldn't be SAO anymore... It'd just be a game made by a group of people. btw i prefer beautiful but if the NerveGear is invented soon there would be a whole bunch of people who would wanna help so then would you aim for realstic looking? Or still beautiful or whatever the vote results are? I know this maybe not the right place for this question but will the game have your real-body in it if thats possible? If so that's freaking AMAZING.

DarkArcherz

Back to top Go down

Post by wfkiwi June 27th 2014, 6:33 am

I'd prefer both, beautiful for the canon monsters and realistic for some of the other mobs, like astral type or undead type for the scare factor. xD

wfkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodokono July 3rd 2014, 10:44 am

I say beauty all the way. The charm of SAO in the anime was the incredible beauty of the landscape and buildings. Sure, realistic can look good to, but realistic worked for skyrim because it was supposed to be a gritty place far from the clean civilizations of the world. SAO however is supposed to be this fantastical flying castle filled with incredible sights and things. Bring us the beauty that SAO deserves!

Dodokono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2