Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Check With the NG and Akira

2 posters

Go down

Reality Check With the NG and Akira Empty Reality Check With the NG and Akira

Post by demetridawn January 4th 2015, 3:57 am

I've been reading a lot of what others have been saying about Akira not delivering on the Nerve Gear and jerking our chain.  I have to say I'm not sure why everyone is all up in arms about it.  SAO is scheduled to release more than five years from now. We've already admitted the tech isn't out there yet. What do you want from Akira, to show progress on something that just doesn't exist at this time!? Even if it did exist, with what resources do you think he could acquire the tech!? This stuff costs millions of dollars right now!
However, Akira could give us updates on his research, which is reasonable. I understand everyone is frustrated about setbacks, and lack of communication, but berating the guys working to make SAO a reality doesn't help. Let's move forward, and give the team our support!okay
demetridawn
demetridawn

Back to top Go down

Reality Check With the NG and Akira Empty Re: Reality Check With the NG and Akira

Post by Akira January 5th 2015, 11:57 pm

Hey you may want to go to the new forum located here http://argus.forum-invision.com/ and thanks for your support.
Akira
Akira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum