Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knowing about the people

+27
katrazi
Abdenouga
Wovern
zomBz13
OtakuMatt
Burthstone
joeycbee
Connor Fishcat
bladenop
Shadrack
Jak12132
INACTIVE-MIGHT RETURN
PlayStationAllStars
Cosplaycat
kudareijutsushi
DarkArcherz
-Senji
Avishadur
Kezarious
BEZIMIENNY
Heero Yuy
Owex
joeybbb
lotoflux
Aki_Kenmiya
EsvaldForceswoop
dualjota
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

knowing about the people - Page 2 Empty Re: knowing about the people

Post by bladenop April 28th 2014, 4:09 pm

Hi Guys!
My name is Renato im living in Portugal (at the moment).
Im 19, and like all of u guys i love SAO, my hobbies are listening music, reading manga, animes and having fun playing games and hagging out.

At the moment im studying computer technician (almost done!).
I have a little knowledge of C++ and Java (still learning).

As a person, im an reserved, observer and open minded person if you wanna discuss anything and have some chat pm. Lol  Lol  :hehe: 

Nice to meet u all!  okay 
:3

bladenop

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Fishcat May 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm

Hello,
My name is Connor Fishcat, and I'm not sure of what I should say. Maybe something along the lines of me being cool, but I know that's untrue. Or how about my favorite color being Cyan. (As seen from the text.) I really hate making introductions. But love to read them.  :hm..:  I hope I'll be able to learn more of the others interested in this SAO project, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, somehow be a part of it.
I appreciate the read.  Smile
(And is there a way to make it so these emotes don't have the white fluff around them?)
Connor Fishcat
Connor Fishcat

Back to top Go down

Post by joeycbee May 12th 2014, 11:33 am

Hello, my name is joeycbee, 15, USA, learning code and such, know the basics to 3D modeling and have Autodesk Maya. Would love to help out anyway I can and hope for the best in the future.
joeycbee
joeycbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Burthstone May 14th 2014, 3:44 pm

Hey everyone! Burthstone! 15, USA, Gamer N3rd (Though, I honestly don't have a very big repertoire of games.), I have good ideas but I can't implement them very well. I can't WAIT for this. I also enjoy writing.
Burthstone
Burthstone

Back to top Go down

Post by OtakuMatt May 31st 2014, 12:54 am

I'm OtakuMatt, I plan to play SAO A lot. Loved the anime, Can't wait for the Sword Art Online II to be released. I want to be helpful to new people in the game while also clearing the floors to advance through the game. Anime, Music and Games are my life. Nice to meet everyone else.
OtakuMatt
OtakuMatt

https://www.youtube.com/VhGamin

Back to top Go down

Post by zomBz13 June 7th 2014, 9:23 am

Hello! I'm zomBz, and I'm currently in high school in the USA. I watched SAO anime this week, but have not read the manga/LN, since I'm usually not the type to reread things(although I might). I must say, I was enthralled by the possibility of a video game for SAO after I watched the anime, so I'm really excited to have found this place. I'm a hobbyist; I've played around with many Adobe programs, and have done a tiny tiny bit with Blender.

Hope you keep at it! I don't know if I can be of any help, but I'll be watching this project!
zomBz13
zomBz13

http://smileyfaces88.comuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wovern June 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

Hello I am Wovern I am a high school student in the USA and I just watched SAO this week and i became hooked. I cant wait for the Sword Art Online II and I will also be watching and hopefully looking forward to this projects completion.

Wovern

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdenouga June 12th 2014, 12:34 am

Sup I'm Abdenouga im 13 years old  and i believe that this project  will go  far and get accomplished just keep your hopes up and cheer them on i love the anime so i know this is possible cant wait to sign up for beta and to see the next generation of gaming to come alive this is just the beginning of of something amazing
 X3  :crazy: 

Abdenouga

Back to top Go down

Post by katrazi June 13th 2014, 12:01 am

Hey guys...and gals. I only recently got into SOA but I can't get enough of it and would love SOA to turn into a game, even without the VR portion of it.  I watched the enter first season, both arcs, in 2 days. Anyway, you can call me katrazi, or as some of my chars are known as, Arcadeil. Hopefully we all can get on to beta test (or better yet alpha and beta hehehe ^_^)

katrazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skychimera July 14th 2014, 9:42 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Skychimera, 15 years old and from England. I'm pretty much new to all this but I'm completely enticed. I think whats happening here is great and hope it goes far, looking forward to the future! :D

Skychimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozana September 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

I'm Josh 15 from The Great United Kingdom, I'm a loud person who acts younger than his real age, i love to have drawn anime art and develop music for everyone to hear. At school, I act like i own the school by having a huge group of 25 friends, which conquer different parts of the school. So enemies beware Ill claim my territory and will protect it till the end.

Animes I like:
-Highschool DxD 1+2, Angel Beats, Rail Wars, Blade Dance of the Elementary, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo ESP, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill!!, Sword Art Online 1+2, Glosslip, Space Dandy 1+2, Argevollen, Heavens Lost Property, Black Bullet and many more
Games I like:
- PlanetSide, Minecraft, Smite, LOL (League of Legends), Star Wars Battlefront 1+2, SR2020 (Supreme Ruler 2020), Scarlet Blade, Ellsworth, Eden Eternal, Grand Fantasia, A.V.A, Aura Kingdom etc.
Music I like:
-Any music which is nightcored and latest releases in the top 40.

Mozana
Mozana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepirus September 11th 2014, 8:42 pm

Hey guys. I'm Sepirus. I'm a 17 year old aspiring author living in the USA and I am a HUGE fan of SAO. The concept of VR gaming is unbelievable to me, something I'd never considered even a slight possibility until a friend told me about this. I'm a huge fan of the action-romance genre of anime, SAO and Shakugan no Shana (not the third season) being my favorite. Video games I like include Skyrim, Battlefield, Persona 4, and SAO Hollow Fragment, just to name the top few. Another thing I should mention is that SAO has kind of controlled my life. After I saw the first season I decided to teach myself to swordfight, and after Gun Gale I started to take up sniping in battlefield and any other FPS I play (Sinon is just plain awesome, by the way). So, that's me. Good luck, Argus!
Sepirus
Sepirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeregath September 13th 2014, 7:53 pm

is this ready to play yet im confused

Zeregath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down