Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knowing about the people

+27
katrazi
Abdenouga
Wovern
zomBz13
OtakuMatt
Burthstone
joeycbee
Connor Fishcat
bladenop
Shadrack
Jak12132
INACTIVE-MIGHT RETURN
PlayStationAllStars
Cosplaycat
kudareijutsushi
DarkArcherz
-Senji
Avishadur
Kezarious
BEZIMIENNY
Heero Yuy
Owex
joeybbb
lotoflux
Aki_Kenmiya
EsvaldForceswoop
dualjota
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

knowing about the people Empty knowing about the people

Post by dualjota December 11th 2013, 11:16 am

Today, we are all gathered here (LOL) I think very few people that will play a sword art online will be in this forum, but that does not make this forum not something special but that you think if got to know everyone a little better?
I shall begin

Hello, my nickname is dualjota and I love the world of sword art online, I am from Spain, the Balearic Islands I am particularly young, I'm 17, studying Bachelor of computer science, I have been aware of this project for several months, and I see much progress, I would love to help, but do not have much time, so I would like to help on the concepts and ideas in the game I would like to be a frontliner, but that's another day will

Now, let's stop talking about me, tell me about you.
dualjota
dualjota

Back to top Go down

knowing about the people Empty Re: knowing about the people

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 11th 2013, 2:20 pm

All youneedto know that I am Esvald Forceswoop, main author of Sword Art Online - Aincrad Extended. That is a novel, I am writing. Thats the main purpose of whyI am creating a lot of new stuff. I like drawing and writing and reading and playing game.

Also I love Lisbeth from SAO. Shes my favorite, and one of the main character in Aincrad Extended. It was aain for me seeing her hearbreaked in SAO Episode Seven - that was the main reason I started Aincrad Extended.

Also I will be a Frontliner, and if you a red player do not except mercy from me.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 11th 2013, 3:20 pm

I am Aki_Kenmiya (randomly generated Japanese name) I was hooked into SAO right from the trailer. The concept of virtually reality is a major dream come true. I'm from 'Merica, NC, and I'm 14.

I love to beta test things because when your a beta tester and there are only a few then your opinion means ALOT. I plan to be a youtuber first I have to go to Sweden (get it?) and if I am popular I would definetly play this game.

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by lotoflux December 11th 2013, 5:15 pm

My name is Grant Hsieh but I use lotoflux as a screen name on most forums and live streams. I am 15 (almost 16) and a little quiet.  I've been hooked to anime and art for almost all my life and I've never had any regrets.  I had the opportunity to win the masquerade  2013 at anime expo with my brother and some friends. I am from Korea and love to express my passion for anime! I also did some concept art for small company games, but the games were sadly never were published.  Very Happy

P.S. shouldn't this thread be in introductions?  :wut?: 
lotoflux
lotoflux

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 11th 2013, 6:17 pm

I'm half korean!! ^^
My grandfather escaped from North Korea during the Korean War and later moved to the US after marrying my grandmother and having my mom

My dad is Italian, so I've got perfect genes ;)

Anyways, if you don't know me, that's okay, nobodies perfect :p JK
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Owex December 11th 2013, 7:33 pm

I'm Owex (17) from Canada, I'm a shy depressed guy who love video game development and Music. I'm that kind of guy that write 10 more times than he talks. I'm really not organized for school, but I am for things that matter to me. Yeah, I'm bad at school.. that's not a game made for me.

I have a YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/owexgoard
I'm gonna go to a school next year to learn how to make video games, I would like to work at Ubisoft Québec/Montreal.

Animes I like:
-Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Code Geass, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Attack On Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, SAO, Angel Beats.
Games I like:
Ghost Recon Online, Planetside 2, SWTOR, Skyrim, BF3, GTA V, Battlefront 2, etc.
Music I like:
EPIC music (TSFH, Epic Score, etc), Anime music, Queen.
Owex
Owex
Admin

http://argusgames.discutland.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 11th 2013, 8:10 pm

Looks like notIam the only one who do not like school and who is a shy person :D

Oh the good old Planetside 2, when I finally made it to a big battle (NC forever) hte game crashes...
And SWTOR... cant wait to try the new space combat, and still trying to level my empire chars...
Skyrim now I had to restart... eh, later, however I LOVE Skyrim
Still playing SW:BF2 with my best friend when he comes to my place, lot of epic fan-made maps and mods make it still fun, and not boring.
GTAV - I tried twice, now I m ten times excited bouta PC version :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Owex December 11th 2013, 8:28 pm

Hehe :D

Yeah NC forever!! The game crash sometime even if I have an awesome computer.
And Republic Commando, Jedi Knight serie, Force Unleashed, your a Star Wars fan uh?  happy 
All those games are just awesome!
Owex
Owex
Admin

http://argusgames.discutland.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 11th 2013, 9:03 pm

Star Wars was thefirst thing I rememberin my life :D Still a big fan of SW,as much as SAO :D Oh yeah Jedi Knight -JediAcademy I completed that game like 7x-8x:D Damn good memories, just like RC :D Still workin on TFU2 at Jedi difficulty :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Yuy December 11th 2013, 9:04 pm

So glad to know all the people are the same age as me haha. My codename is Heero Yuy and I am a 17 year old from the U.S. My Hobbies include Art, gaming and the like.
Im studying graphic design and am a huge fan of concept art and SAO lol
Heero Yuy
Heero Yuy

Back to top Go down

Post by lotoflux December 11th 2013, 11:03 pm

joeybbb wrote:I'm half korean!! ^^
My grandfather escaped from North Korea during the Korean War and later moved to the US after marrying my grandmother and having my mom

My dad is Italian, so I've got perfect genes ;)

Anyways, if you don't know me, that's okay, nobodies perfect :p JK
so wierd because this is the same situtation with my grandpa except he's korean!  :whaaat?: 
lotoflux
lotoflux

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIMIENNY December 12th 2013, 1:52 pm

Hey there, I'm BEZIMIENNY, TBH i made a mistake in my nickname while i was making a register, anyway I'm from Poland, I live near Warsaw and I'm 17 yo. I like martial arts, especially watching and mmo games, thats why i started watching SAO, but interesting thing is that I have watched it for one day, till 3 a.m. because of Kirito and Asuna love, which is kinda weird for me. Games I'm currently playing are DotA2 and Counter-Strike (1.6, sometimes GO). I'm learning how to work with graphics and video editing software. I have experience with hosting forums, so I hope I will get a chance to make decent forum for our society (yes I can't stand writing here because of phpbb, ads, and forum theme).
BEZIMIENNY
BEZIMIENNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lotoflux December 12th 2013, 7:00 pm

BEZIMIENNY wrote:Hey there, I'm BEZIMIENNY, TBH i made a mistake in my nickname while i was making a register, anyway I'm from Poland, I live near Warsaw and I'm 17 yo. I like martial arts, especially watching and mmo games, thats why i started watching SAO, but interesting thing is that I have watched it for one day, till 3 a.m. because of Kirito and Asuna love, which is kinda weird for me. Games I'm currently playing are DotA2 and Counter-Strike (1.6, sometimes GO). I'm learning how to work with graphics and video editing software. I have experience with hosting forums, so I hope I will get a chance to make decent forum for our society (yes I can't stand writing here because of phpbb, ads, and forum theme).
We should play cs sometime  Very Happy 
lotoflux
lotoflux

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezarious December 14th 2013, 4:18 am

Hi I'm Kezarious, I'm new here but I've been following Argus for a few months and I think you guys are doing a fantastic thing by bringing the world of SAO into an actual game.  :D

As for me, I'm 20, I'm studying Computer Games Technology in Cambridge, I've just started learning 3D Modelling so I may be able to help out if you guys need some models. I'm not great though, here's a link to my DeviantArt, its quite old so it has my old nickname I used in high school, I've only started uploading stuff recently. -_-: http://keza15.deviantart.com/

I'm also learning C#, which may or may not help. I'm new to it so I'm not confident in my ability with it yet.

Anime I like: Naruto, SAO, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Dragonball Z, the list is long....

I'm a big SAO fan and have read the manga, watched the anime multiple times and sat through it another time when I introduced my sister to it, she now loves it too. I've also read the light novel, which I strongly suggest any fan to read, it's awesome.

Other stuff I do: I've started doing parkour, Tai Chi, I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember, I also play guitar, though I'm not very good, yet...  Smile
Kezarious
Kezarious

http://keza15.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avishadur January 16th 2014, 10:29 pm

Hello, I'm Avi. I'm a Computer Science student in Australia, and I loved the concept of Sword Art Online and the way it captured the feel of our predicament as gamers ("I just tried this new game, and now I can't stop until I see it through").

Hopefully I'll be lurking around often enough to get into the community, which is the part of a game that keeps me into it long-term.

Avishadur

Back to top Go down

Post by -Senji January 24th 2014, 7:37 pm

Hey I'm Senji.
I'm 13, and I'm studying game design, computer science, and game programming, and I think that Sword Art Online is really cool. Even though I have a long ways to go, I want to eventually make a 3D game that people will like. I'm working on 3d modeling with Blender, and I have some designs for weapons.

Well, I want to say nice to meet you all, and I think it would be awesome if I could be an alpha/beta tester, or help out with the development of the game.
Good luck to the team, and Fight-oh!
-Senji

-Senji

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkArcherz January 25th 2014, 3:41 am

Hey everyone im Dark!
I'm only 12 sadly(I know a bit young but who cares). I have no current skills except for drawing anime/manga type pictures out of boredom, expert video gamer and sheer, strong human will. I really want my dream of NerveGear and SAO to come true and when it does i won't be that old so i can enjoy it alot!

Well, nice to meet you all. I would absolutely love to become a beta/alpha tester because IRL i don't have great social skills talking to people but over the Internet it's different. If you need concept art i can help.

Good luck with development and be Strong!
-Dark

DarkArcherz

Back to top Go down

Post by -Senji January 25th 2014, 11:17 am

DarkArcherz wrote:Hey everyone im Dark!
I'm only 12 sadly(I know a bit young but who cares). I  have no current skills except for drawing anime/manga type pictures out of boredom, expert video gamer and sheer, strong human will. I really want my dream of NerveGear and SAO to come true and when it does i won't be that old so i can enjoy it alot!

Well, nice to meet you all. I would absolutely love to become a beta/alpha tester because IRL i don't have great social skills talking to people but over the Internet it's different. If you need concept art i can help.

Good luck with development and be Strong!
-Dark

Nice to meet you :D
I'm kind of young too, I'm 13.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there is a forum where you can post your concept art and such in this website.
So...
Fight-Oh :D

-Senji

-Senji

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkArcherz January 27th 2014, 2:43 am

-Senji wrote:
I'm kind of young too, I'm 13.
-Senji

Good to know im not the only kid even though at times i don't seem like one ^_^

DarkArcherz

Back to top Go down

Post by kudareijutsushi February 6th 2014, 2:04 am

Hi Im 17 I live in South Africa and I LOVE Sword Art Online . The idea of it becoming a reality (so to speak) is very exciting and I cannot wait. Hopefully I can help wilth ideas and concepts . GOOD LUCK

kudareijutsushi

Back to top Go down

knowing about the people Empty Hey everyone

Post by Cosplaycat February 26th 2014, 7:49 am

Hey, my name is cosplaycat and I am 23 years old from Germany.
I can modeling with 3D Max, digital drawing and working with Unity-Engine.
I can also programming, C#, Java, Android, Flash, working with Oracle Sql for Database etc.
Sorry for my grammar mistakes :), my poor little english.
So, I want to join the SAO-team and helping to make this dream come true.
If you have interessts, tell me :) I am right here :P

Greetings from Germany :)

Cosplaycat

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayStationAllStars February 28th 2014, 12:31 pm

Hey, I'm from United States of America. I'm 19 years-old.
My favorite games: Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (Blacktoon1), PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, inFamous Series, Uncharted Series, LittleBigPlanet Series, Left 4 Dead Series, Super Mario Series, Injustice: Gods Among Us, MicroVolts, and other anime games.
My favorite anime: The list of long.
My favorite music: It's nothing.
My favorite TV and Movie: More other anime.
My game console: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS XL, and PlayStation 3. I want a PlayStation 4 for inFamous: Second Son Collection Edition Pre-Order. I have a Android Tablet and Android Phone (phone has no games).
I dislike/anger who use hacking.
PlayStationAllStars
PlayStationAllStars

https://plus.google.com/102406611994748870457

Back to top Go down

Post by INACTIVE-MIGHT RETURN February 28th 2014, 8:32 pm

Hey, I'm Neonowl, I'm 15 years old. From the great north (Canada). I love anime and love VR. I'm an avid pc gamer. I have a few skills in various things. Nothing amazing. I'm very friendly and enjoy my Tim Hortons :P
INACTIVE-MIGHT RETURN
INACTIVE-MIGHT RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jak12132 March 5th 2014, 7:37 pm

Hey, most people know me by Jak, I'm only 16 and I live in the U.S. I love neuroscience (I seem to be the only one here xD) and gaming. I've only recently finished watching SAO, but I would do anything to make it become a reality. I'll be acquiring an EEG soon and I'll begin designing my TMS using the data output from the EEG. It may take a few years of research but from what I've researched so far (I've been doing this far before I heard about SAO) it will be possible. I should be able to obtain my equipment by this summer. 2022 isn't a shabby goal for a NerveGear! Sadly, every brain is different and current TMS devices are highly inaccurate so these will be some things I will be working on. There is very little work in the area I'm researching so don't expect this to be a complete failure (Lots of scientific research gets nowhere!).

Jak12132

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadrack March 11th 2014, 10:18 am

Hey there! Some of you have probably seen me on the moddb site and the old forums. I'm Shadrack. 21. South Africa. Want to help out anywhere I can.

Shadrack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next