Argus Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online (TV) news

+3
EsvaldForceswoop
Aki_Kenmiya
kimurōkuム
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sword Art Online (TV) news Empty Sword Art Online (TV) news

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 11:35 am

Now that we all are SAO fans. so I thought you wanted to know news about SAO. so write if you know anything about SAO like if you know anything about season 2 or Extra Edition or something you think is important

so I'll start

season 2 or Gun Gale Online (but it is not certain that it will be called GGO) the only thing I know for sure is that it will com. sadly it my sounds, there is nothing about season 2

Sword Art Online: Extra Edition.
Sword Art Online (TV) news 001-14-
2 hours long movie would I call it (I'm not sure if it is 2 hours) but it will Stream Worldwide in Japan on December 31 at 10:00 pm. on Tokyo MX TV, BS11, and Niconico in Japan

The special will then run on January 1 at midnight (Japan Time) in the English-speaking countries, Mexico, Central and South America on Crunchyroll and Daisuki.
in Korea on the Aniplus cable channel.
and in France on the streaming site Wakanim.
Daisuki will also stream it in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, German-speaking countries, Italian-speaking countries, Russian-speaking countries, India, and the Middle East
I've actually just copy and pastet all that information up there

and also down here
warning spoiler (if you do not want to know what happens)

Kirito and the others decide to go on an underwater quest within the world of ALO to grant Yui her wish to see a whale. As they all prepare for the quest, they face a shocking revelation... Leafa, or Suguha is afraid of water. So, Asuna and the other female members decide to teach Suguha how to swim at a pool in the real world. Meanwhile, Kirito was meeting somebody…

warning spoiler (if you have not seen SAO)

to make it simple. it takes place in ALO but inside Aincrad. (I think that anyway)ok that was not so simple. but can you remember in the last episode of the SAO, came Aincrad into the ALO. so they actually play SAO but with magic and all that ALO has

that's all I have. I will write more if there is something new

if I made ​​a mistake or my information is incorrect then please write it back

and last I'm sorry for my english

Last edited by kimurōkuム on December 7th 2013, 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online (TV) news Empty Re: Sword Art Online (TV) news

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 7th 2013, 11:40 am

The text in the spoiler boxes are the same color as the background.
And could you probably post the American time for the 2h stream and the channel/site plz. :crazy: 

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 11:44 am

kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 7th 2013, 11:47 am

THX btw is the picture in you posts Yuri?

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 11:49 am

yes the dark one it is yui X3 
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 12:08 pm

So that Underwater Quest will take 2 hours? :O

And I think *SPOILER* Kirito will meet Kikuoka Seijirou, who introduce the DeathGun problem and GunGaleOnline *SPOILER*

Will there be any websites where we can watch it with English subtitles?
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Kenmiya December 7th 2013, 1:53 pm

I sure do hope so cause they are now just getting ALO in English on adult swim its like the 2nd episode of ALO currently.

Aki_Kenmiya

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 2:13 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:And I think *SPOILER* Kirito will meet Kikuoka Seijirou, who introduce the DeathGun problem and GunGaleOnline *SPOILER*
*SPOILER* I think that Kirito meets Kayaba Akihiko because you need to know more about yui and it's already about yui *SPOILER*

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:Will there be any websites where we can watch it with English subtitles?
I do not know. but it comes in English on the same day or the day after. that's what I understood about it
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 2:35 pm

kimurōkuム wrote:*SPOILER* I think that Kirito meets Kayaba Akihiko because you need to know more about yui and it's already about yui *SPOILER*[/color]
*SPOILER* Impossible. Kayaba died. When he died in SAO the NG killed him. He copied himself intoALO somehow,butafter ALO wasshut down, Kayaba vanished forever.*SPOILER*
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 3:23 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:*SPOILER* Impossible. Kayaba died. When he died in SAO the NG killed him. He copied himself intoALO somehow,butafter ALO wasshut down, Kayaba vanished forever.*SPOILER*
*SPOILER* yes it's true but Kirito always has that feeling that Kayaba Akihiko is alive. in The Seed (in the LN anyway) and believe that he made ​​SAO (not SAO but. that if you die you die part) so he would be ind the sytemets core (do not know how, why, and how far it works. but am sure I read it somewhere) *SPOILER*
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 3:50 pm

That may be true. We will see about that :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 3:57 pm

yes we will xD
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 4:09 pm

I hope there will be some combat. Wondar what the Quest is...
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 4:42 pm

I have not read anything about a underwater quest in the LV,s up to 9 so I do not even think that it is in the LV,s think 
so I really can,t say.even if I wanted
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 4:52 pm

Its a complete new stufff, maybe it wasnt in the LNs.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 4:58 pm

jaa you're probably right
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 5:21 pm

That is existing in one way... new SAO episode and stuff...
but also a bit scary for me...Imwriting my own SAO novel, and I hope that new episode wontcontain anything that would break my stroyline.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 5:47 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:Imwriting my own SAO novel, and I hope that new episode wontcontain anything that would break my stroyline.

oooo jaa about that. How far are you and is it possible that I can have a little look. maybe a large look? (I beg you bowdown )

EsvaldForceswoop wrote: I hope that new episode wontcontain anything that would break my stroyline.
which way do you mean?
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 6:07 pm

Ummm... 4 chapters, Day 3 :D SAO just started :D

And I mean around Chapter 30-35 the main character, Esvald will find a girl, who will be the love of his life, just like the story of Kirito/Asuna. And if the Extra Edition mantions anywhere that girl is in love with someone else, that pretty ****s up my best chapters. And I quit SAO forever. Thats all :D
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 6:39 pm

Noo that must not happen... oo and have you Read the LN,s?
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 6:58 pm

Not yet, but that will be the next thing I will read. Only chapter I fully read from the LNs is the Warmth of the Heart side story from Aincrad 02, but I prefer calling it What a Horrible Night to Fall in Love. The main reason I read that and nothing else is that is far the most important for my storyline, altough in Chapter 4 of this Side Stroy I found a looot of things, that almost cancelled my novel. Lucily - not easily - but I managed to explain away all the things without changing the original.
I will read the novels - as soon they will become avaible in English in a book format.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurōkuム December 7th 2013, 7:38 pm

Oo ok so it is about lisbeth ( think )or what. I'm really interested? XD
kimurōkuム
kimurōkuム

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 7:54 pm

You could say that... And you cant. One thing I can tell about theoriginal SAO storyline thatis excatly about Kirito and Asuna -only talkin about SAO and ALO arcs -. There is a large open world -Aincrad- , with full of opportunites, lot of adventures and stuff... And all we get is...a love story which is oneof the best I have ever seen, some side stroys and... wait thats all? Sure therewassome boss fights and some CSI-in-Aincrad but the length of SAO arc is waaaay too short. Have we everseen Kirito-kun or anyone else doing a quest in the anime? SAO has great characters too... butlot of them are ignored most of the time, or dies before we had a closer look on them. So I made up my mind after seeing Lisbeth heartbroken, and decided to tell another stroy. A stroy - not just with love, butwith adventures, lot of adventures, quests, boss battles... Also more time for Lisbeth, Diabel, Keita, Agil, Klein, Thinker... While the original was a quick run in Aincrad, I plan to make a Long Journey in Aincrad, with full of Adventures - Aincrad Extended Edition.
And yeahI am a bit obsessed with Lisbeth, but eh... shes my favorite character so far.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by joeybbb December 7th 2013, 8:00 pm

EsvaldForceswoop wrote:You could say that... And you cant. One thing I can tell about theoriginal SAO storyline thatis excatly about Kirito and Asuna -only talkin about SAO and ALO arcs -. There is a large open world -Aincrad- , with full of opportunites, lot of adventures and stuff... And all we get is...a love story which is oneof the best I have ever seen, some side stroys and... wait thats all? Sure therewassome boss fights and some CSI-in-Aincrad but the length of SAO arc is waaaay too short. Have we everseen Kirito-kun or anyone else doing a quest in the anime? SAO has great characters too... butlot of them are ignored most of the time, or dies before we had a closer look on them. So I made up my mind after seeing Lisbeth heartbroken, and decided to tell another stroy. A stroy - not just with love, butwith adventures, lot of adventures, quests, boss battles... Also more time for Lisbeth, Diabel, Keita, Agil, Klein, Thinker... While the original was a quick run in Aincrad, I plan to make a Long Journey in Aincrad, with full of Adventures - Aincrad Extended Edition.
And yeahI am a bit obsessed with Lisbeth, but eh... shes my favorite character so far.
I was a bit upset that she didn't find a partner in the anime either. The drama with her falling for her best friends man was fine, and i don't mind it when a character gets heartbroken. But you can't just leave it like that xD
joeybbb
joeybbb

Back to top Go down

Post by EsvaldForceswoop December 7th 2013, 8:22 pm

Yeah and becase my main storyline is the relationship between Esvald and Lisbeth - if the Extra Edition gives any evidence about Lis having someone else in her life as a boyfriend or something, my entire Aincradian Adventure could go to the trash. And thanI will quit the entire series, which called SwordArtOnline.
EsvaldForceswoop
EsvaldForceswoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum